Developing Your Own swing - Singapore/ Malaysia/ Batam, Indonesia
Preparing to take your handicap test or looking for the next level of golf?
Need some guidance to regain your momentum after losing touch?
Whether you are a beginner or seasoned golfer, your lessons can be tailor-made to maximise your learning experience
in the shortest possible time.
Customize Your Lessons
1. Short Game Lessons – developing the feels for pitching, chipping, bunker shots & putting.
2. Approach Shot Lessons – developing good short, mid and long iron shots
3. Wood & Driver Lessons – developing good wood and driver shots
4. Course Playing Lessons – developing good game management
Beginner Refresher Programme – lesson overview
1. Enhance your golf fundamentals of set up, grip, posture, ball position, alignment and basic rotation of the swing.
2. Understanding importance of weight transfer, swing plane and releasing at impact.
3. Re-train your chipping, pitching and producing balance full swing.
4. Develop your driver, wood, iron, bunker shots and putting.
Intermediate Refresher Programme – lesson overview
1. Enhance your fundamental swing, creating speed and alignment.
2. Understand your distance control as well as clubs calibration.
3. Understanding of short games & long games.
4. How to hit from difficult lies, ups & down, green reading, essentials putt and course management through on course playing lesson
3 hours private intensive session
Individual S$300 per pax
Group of 2 students S$210 per pax
Group of 3-4 students S$170 per pax
*Green fee not included.
*Students may form their own private group to enjoy the promotional rate.
LOCATION: subject to changes
Mandai Executive Golf Course
Upper Seletar Reservior
Mandai Road Track 7
* On course lessons in Malaysia and Indonesia may be arrange separately.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Students are expected to make full payment via PayNow to 92708622, Cash or Cheque before the start of the scheduled golf lesson.
- All payments made are strictly non-refundable.
- There will be no refund or makeup lessons for any absenteeism, late coming or cancellation.
- Last-minute cancellation will not be entertained. Please inform the coach 6 hours in advance if you can not make it for the class. Make-up classes will be up to the coach's discretion.
- Students are required to provide 2 working days' notice to temporarily discontinue golf lessons with a valid reason and is subject to our management's approval.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the management reserves the right to send a relief golf instructor should your assigned golf instructor be unavailable.
- All students are to complete their lessons within 4 months from the date of commencement.
- The management will not be held responsible for any claims arising from injury, damage and or loss of life while attending golf lessons. Students are advised to have their own insurance.
Practice golf clubs will be provided during lessons.
Course contents & fees are subjected to change without prior notice.
Proper Golf attire required.